WEEKLY PRACTICES AKA YOGA SNAX
WTF Yoga Snax came to be when my clients lives were too busy to fit in hour long practices. We started to focus on quality over quantity. What I love about offering these classes is that it is not a program, I am not saving these videos and building our a year long thing... I just want to make yoga, breath work, and mindset more accessible to you with out it having to be a long term commitment.
Here are the deets:
1. Classes will be sent out every Friday and will be about 15-20 minutes long. This will give you a chance to look ahead in your schedule and plan when to do the practice.
2. Each month will have a focus that will be broken down into each week. I will also set you up with a little tool to help support your efforts that month.
3. I will release the theme and the sign up link via my email list for the next month, two weeks prior to the upcoming month.
4. The months are sold as a just that, a month of practices. This means that if you want to sign up, you have to stay in the loop, which you can do by signing up for my email list, (if you have not done that yet just refresh this page and it'll pop up for you to do so).
5. Cost: $95 per month.
When you sign up I will email you within 48 hours to welcome you aboard and make sure we are all set up!
USE BREATH WORK TO IMPROVE YOU, OR YOUR CLIENTS, ATHLETICISM
In this 90 minute recording I will be breaking down ways in which we can improve our training with specific breath work practices as well as the what, why, and how's of breath work that are baseline important for you to know. Whether you lift weights, are an endurance athlete, fighter, or an everyday exerciser you will gain tips on how to improve your breathing, and therefore your athletic abilities by implementing simple everyday breath work routines.
It is important to say that improving athleticism does not just mean what happens during training or competition, but the overall achievement of how your body manages the stress of these things. We will look at techniques to use before, during, and after, training to regulate the CNS and return to a state of balance.
THE 3 THINGS YOU WILL WALK AWAY FROM THIS WITH ARE:
* WTF is your RHR and HRV?
* 3 practices that you can implement into training
* A better understanding of why breath work is important, and why the fck it is important to do it correctly when working towards specific goals.
WTF EMPIRE OFFERS PROGRAMS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU PULL YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND DO BETTER
GASH GANG PROGRAM
The Gash Gang program improves your sport performance, stress management, and overall well being with a combo of breath work and yoga practices targeting you central nervous system (CNS).
WTF does the CNS have to do with your performance??? Well your nervous system is what is running the show...
If your emotions skyrocket when things don't go your way, that is your CNS.
If you find yourself panicking when you become uncomfortable, that is your CNS.
If you find yourself obsessively thinking about your should've and could'ves when you are supposed to be sleeping, that is your CNS.
If your heart rate gets or stays too high when training, that is your CNS.
If your breathing controls your mental or physical pace, that is your CNS.
If your appetite has gone away or has become out of control, that is your CNS.
If you are always yelling at your loved ones, it is likely a dis-regulation of your CNS.
This program is built out so that you can start taking control of facets of your life that will give you a more secure sense of self. We start slowly and gradually build on habits that will change the course of our body and mind.
WTF RECOVERY ON DEMAND